Rethinking Your Company Systems & Uncovering Your Employees' Hidden Strengths
“Radical Reset” is a workshop designed to help leaders within companies or organizations learn how they can use their strengths to build strategies that integrate people and systems to support their mission and be ready to adapt.
You need to develop and retain good people. Learning how to get the best out of your team and how to integrate this knowledge into the processes and systems creates a stable and adaptable framework that keeps your business competitive.
In this one day workshop you will:
* Gain a much deeper understanding about your impact as a leader.
* Discover how understanding your strengths will help you lead more effectively.
* Build a team camaraderie that is more efficient and motivated.
* Integrate knowledge about strengths and people with a new way of thinking about business systems.
* Learn about the questions you should ask before implementing changes as it relates to ERP, EHR, Telecommunications Infrastructure/Phone Systems, Purchasing, etc.
We can help you understand how people and systems are key to future success, and you will leave with practical knowledge you can apply to your real world environment.
Our workshop has a very interactive experiential format.
Do not expect 8 hours of lectures and power point slides. There will be a lot of interactive group work.
We are limiting the number of registrants to create an optimal learning environment.
SBET Grants available for those who qualify and get preapproval.
This workshop is led by Wendy Hornung and Jeff Resweber, two experts that have intentionally combined their People and
Systems expertise to help leaders approach business growth from a more integrated mindset.Visit Event Website for More Info