The Fourth Annual NOLA ChristmasFest invites one and all to immerse in the Christmas spirit with an indoor, family-friendly holiday festival. The fun-filled holiday event takes place December 15 - 30, 2016, inside Hall I at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
This year’s NOLA ChristmasFest features:
- 15 days of indoor family fun under one roof
- New Orleans ONLY indoor Ice Skating Rink, expanded this year
- NEW Gingerbread House exhibit
- Holiday Inflatables
- Carnival rides for all ages such as the Kringle Carousel, Winter Whirl, Snowball Fight and the Snowy Climbing Wall
- A-Maze-ing walk-through Maze
- Arts and crafts
- Dozens of Christmas trees elaborately decorated by local businesses
- A dazzling Christmas light display
- Santa and all his friends for family photos
- Convention Center Boulevard festooned with one million holiday lights and holiday music
OPEN CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY!
For more information, please visit www.nolachristmasfest.com.Visit Event Website for More Info