Navigating Autism or Other Disabilities: A Workshop Series for Parents
A four-part series for parents or caregivers of a child with autism or other disabilities (either diagnosed or suspected).
These sessions will inform and educate parents about methods and techniques that can make a difference for their children. Participants can attend one or all of the sessions.
- Session 1: Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis and Local Services Available (August 28)
- Session 2: Using Positive Reinforcement to Help Your Child Be Successful (date to be determined)
- Session 3: Helping Your Child Follow Instructions (date to be determined)
- Session 4: Understanding Challenging Behaviors: What Are Our Kids Trying to Tell us? (date to be determined)
Presented by Danica R. Savoie, LBA, BCBA and Janice Huber, LBA, BCBA, of Touchstone Applied Behavior Analysis. Sessions are scheduled from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m in the second floor meeting room at the Lafayette Main Public Library, 301 W Congress St. Lafayette, LA 70501. Seating is Limited. RSVP to [email protected]
- 5th Tuesday
- Aug 28, 2018 through Nov 27, 2018
- 6:00PM - 7:00PM