New Year's Eve Dance w/Geno Delafose
Ring in the New Year at Vermilionville
Don't miss the biggest party of the year at Vermilionville!
Ring in the New Year with Geno Delafose & French Rockin’ Boogie. Doors open at 8:30 p.m. and admission is $35 per person.
Tickets on sale here.
• Vermilionville cannot allow any ticket holders inside the Performance Center before the doors open at 8:30 p.m. Lobby opens at 8:00 p.m. if you choose to arrive early. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
• This is a first-come, first serve basis affair. NO TABLE RESERVATIONS.
• Our facility is accessible to people with disabilities.
• Dress code is jeans/business casual.
• No dance floor enhancements (i.e. cornmeal, sawdust, etc.) are allowed in the Performance Center.
• Finger food and beverages will be available for purchase in the Performance Center. Party trays are $10 and jambalaya is $5.
• Vermilionville provides one complimentary glass of champagne per person at 11:45 p.m. Non-alcoholic options are available.
• Outside food and beverages are strictly prohibited.
Date & Time
December 31, 2019
8:30PM - 12:30AM
Vermilionville Living History Museum & Folklife Park 300 Fisher Road Lafayette 70508 LA US https://www.faceacadiana.com/businesses/la-lafayette-vermilionville-living-history-museum-folklife-park
$35 per person
Concerts & Live Music Live Music Dance Geno Delafose zydeco music New Year's Eve Dance New Year's Eve Party in Lafayette, LA 70503 70506 70592 70508 70517 70570 70526 70535 70542 70548 Lafayette, LA Scott, LA Broussard, LA Youngsville, LA Carencro, LA New Iberia, LA Breaux Bridge, LA Abbeville, LA Opelousas, Louisiana Rayne, La